Other useful information
- Guns and booze do not mix! For everyone’s safety any member of your party suspected to be under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate in the shooting event.
- The shooting range operates on Saturdays throughout the year. The range is closed on Sundays, but it is sometimes possible to run events in the afternoon during weekdays. Please contact us separately to check availability during weekdays.
- Minimum 6 people – Maximum 21 people.
- Groups of less than 6 people are possible on this event but the minimum fee (to cover transport/instructors fees etc) is the price of a group of 6. However, groups of less than 6 people will enjoy the same total amount of ammunition as a group of 6. We don’t mix groups together for this event as most larger groups require exclusivity, so it is not possible to join another group if there are less than 6 of you. If less than 6 people please consider booking our VIP Early Bird shooting event as this is specifically designed for between 1-5 person bookings.
- We do not charge for spectators per se, but if because of spectators we need to send a larger vehicle to collect your group we will need to charge you for the larger vehicle and add this amount to your deposit payment. If the number of spectators does not involve us sending a larger vehicle to collect your group we will not charge any extra. Please contact us for the exact price of sending a larger vehicle.
- Pre-booking is essential. For spring and summer time, especially at weekends, it is best to book at least several weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- For safety reasons all of our shooting events assume zero knowledge or skills with firearms. Our events are designed to give non-shooting customers a really positive introduction to target shooting.
- Minimum age for booking the event is 18, but the minimum age for shooting is 13 years old provided the young person is accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult. Maximum ratio is two under-18s per per parent/responsible adult.
- Ear and eye protection is provided at no extra cost at the range and is compulsory when shooting, or in the immediate area that shooting is taking place.